Karma O Networking Events

Listen to internet radio with LotteryDreamer on Blog Talk Radio

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Just Good Food thanking the Creator...

WOW, URBAN PL8

How things have changed.  I remember when my office was right around the corner from this little known restaurant.  I remembered when they opened, the power outages, blah blah blah.

On my first visit to Urban Pl8, it was super empty, I could sit anywhere I wanted and bask in the thought of knowing that in this part of town it still felt cozy.  FLASH FOWARD

I'm sitting in Urban Pl8 right now eating the Chicken Pest Om.  What?  you say.  You're not eating your favorite Urban PL8 dish?  No, I decided to try something different.  I did drive over here for my favorite which is the My favorite dish here is the Illy's nut burger.  But I just started working out and I decided I'd try the Chicken Pesto Om. because I needed the protein for the first couple of days.

Ok, so how was it?  AWESOME.  Light, refreshing tasty and filling.  On a scale of 1 to 10, I rank Urban Pl8 a resounding 8.  The only reason they don't get a 10 is because if you sit at the bar, people are more likely to kick you seat, no matter how you turn the bar stool.

P.S.  The staff is great, the service good, and the food portions are good.
The coffee is mediocre?  It has some weird kinda taste, like a cross between coffee and non-sweetened ice tea?

Stop on over, but get there early on Sunday, they're getting popular and you may have to wait for a space or sit at the bar.

Happy eating.

OH YEAH, Did I mention they have free WI-FI?  That's always a plus for someone like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment