Karma O Networking Events

Listen to internet radio with LotteryDreamer on Blog Talk Radio

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

In the midst of polarity

Divine completion 7777  Divine Judgement 9999

The pendulum swings...it's swing manifests in everything.  The measure of the swing to right always measure the swing to the left.  It is with great poise that I master this awareness.  I will no longer be moved by the polarity of others.

Every effect has a cause and every cause has an effect that is the law.  I rise above the law and become.  I am now the Causer no longer the Effected.

I now dominate my mood, gifts, characters, qualities, lifestyle and spiritual elevation.  I am the Master but I obey Causation.  It is with great thought and meditation that this current life be filled with nothing but love.  A love not understood by those who are no longer enlightened, to those who choose to serve self.  They can no longer walk with me.  Nor may they share in the voyage of Duality.  Perfection is undoubted.  I complete this work in the Divine numbers of completion 777 and judgment of self 9999

No comments:

Post a Comment