Karma O Networking Events

Listen to internet radio with LotteryDreamer on Blog Talk Radio

Sunday, November 21, 2010

CANDLES? Be the light

I lit a candle, stared into the flame 559 is the number I seen

In my dreams this morning, or should I say "dreaming in my dreams" this morning there was one certain anomaly.  What was that?  CANDLES each time I opened my eyes, I saw candles.  Not just three or five but hundreds and hundreds of candles.  All were lit every flame symmetrical.  Every flame was the same height and diameter.  Come to think of it, not one of the flames flickered.


With this in mind, I searched the internet to see what "to dream of candles" meant**. 


"To see a burning candle in your dream, signifies that good luck and hope will be coming your way in small and steady amounts. You are in a comfortable stage in your life and may be seeking spiritual enlightenment. Lit candles are also symbolic of intellect, enlightenment, awareness or the search for truth. "


 One thing that comes to the forefront of memory right now, is that the candles never melted, no dripping wax, no wells of melted wax near the flame.  Nothing to suggest that the candle was burning accept the flame.  Funny thing about the interpretation above, when I was younger, I searched the world for the answer to "What Is" as soon as I found it, I knew what "I was Not."  Since then, I've never looked again.  I know enlightenment, I know truth, I know universal principles.  I know that there is no such thing as luck.  You just have to be aware that you are and that the Universe is all there is. From this human form to your celestial form...the Universe, is All there is...


I will admit that I've allowed myself to wonder, why people are so greedy?  Do they live in a consistent world of "lack."  If so, what can I do, to help them through that portion of their journey? 


A small voice whispers to me...."There are those who are enlightened walking in truth, never wavering, firm and steady are they.  They light the way for those who are trying to find their way.  Continue to glow brightly, there are those who need your light to find their way home....BE"


INTUITION
Lit a candle
Stared into the flame
559 is the number, I seen


**Please, let me be clear, I didn't dream candles.  As a matter of fact, I traveled all night long (stopping in many places, totally different story).

number interpretation given by sweet404peaches
light a candle 111 110 100 candles 207 2007 002 022 222 007 077 0777-777-7777 candle light 444 440 004 4444 4000 4888 candle 713 7013 - 700 770 777 013 597 012 702 206 1216 120 160

No comments:

Post a Comment