Karma O Networking Events

Listen to internet radio with LotteryDreamer on Blog Talk Radio

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Presque Vu

Every morning for the last 6 days, as I lay in the state of awakening, my spirit drifts back to this place that we call earth. As it does, I request the Universe to show me the way, to give me utterance to bless those in need and to assist me in doing my part to fuel the fires of creation...

FLASH FORWARD

As I lay there this morning, I realize that I'm having PRESQUE VU moments. It's not as bad as trying to remember a word, it's recalling people and places that I know I've been and yet know that I've not been here in this state. I know for a fact that I've had the experiences, I know for a fact that I've spoke to them, had things in common with them and made acquaintances and yet, to this day, I've not been able to call to memory in what dimension or plane or existence.

When it does make itself obvious, I'm sure there is a message! Until then, I'll rest in the knowing that ALL IS, that WE ARE and that there is no coincidence!

Vibrating in Oneness & Completeness 17

No comments:

Post a Comment