Karma O Networking Events

Listen to internet radio with LotteryDreamer on Blog Talk Radio

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I walk light but I carry a measuring stick

THE PHOENIX HAS RISEN 
I'm not judgemental, I listen, I watch, I observe then listen again.  To me, all words are noun.  They are persons, places and or things.  I'm not moved until your nouns become verbs or what are also known as action words.  I've let so many people lie and think that they are deceiving me.  I've spoke to the universe about that today.  This time, I didn't have to wait, for what seemed like eons for an answer.

The Universe told me.  I should still continue to walk light.  Put down the big stick and carry a Measuring Stick.  (Carry a ruler and measure a man.  Then see what rules.  Those are the rules from now on.  In the words of LIL KIM (paraphrasing:) No More"Misses Niceness"

If you have a concept, an idea, want to share a story, want a dream conveyed, need help with your marketing plan, need a promotional strategy, etc.  PLEASE, PLEASE come with a clean heart and good intentions.  There is a reason I don't do cigarette promotions or marketing people!

With that said:  It's only right that you now know the rules in which I will engage:

Destined to rise since my call from birth: 
I don't measure a man by what he says, 
I measure him by what he considers others to be worth!

Karma Oviquio
Another way I measure a man:
When he does what he does, does he do it for self?
Or does he do it for someone else?
If #1 #FAIL
If #2 #GREATNESS
My circle of influence is getting smaller by the day. 
2011 is less than a month away.

2+0+1+1 = 4 The number of DIVINE CREATION
Meaning if you're not a piece of bringing anything Divinely Creative, if it isn't for good of the All, 
then I'm not messing with you until 2012.

2+0+1+2=5
 The number of GRACE & MERCY is when I'll speak to you again. But remember when 2011 comes, I'll listen, I'll be merciful with you but if you're coming with that same BS.... 
May the GODS be Merciful because I won't be!

PLEASE BELIEVE ME PEOPLE: I put that on my SOUL

No comments:

Post a Comment