Karma O Networking Events

Listen to internet radio with LotteryDreamer on Blog Talk Radio

Monday, December 6, 2010

To understand the small things is called clarity
Knowing when to yield is called strength
Walking in the awareness of regardless to your situation,
you have the abiity to change the outcome, is called the Constant.

We see the Constant everday in our walk.  I'm reminded of the Constant today.
While in the dream state, I dreamt that I told myself:  "When 210 falls I'm going to stop posting dreams."  I then get out early, because I know I'll be in meetings the majority of the day and may not have time to play. 

As soon as I enter the store there is a gentlman with a Military jacket on.  His unit # is 210, I get a QP, 012.  Most people would stop to think that maybe, just maybe that will be the number today.  Not me though, I automatically saw 3 (2+1+0=3).  I paused a moment to bask in the glory of infinite wisdom, thanking the Creator for a glimpse of Triune.

Me, I'm a simple person living a magnificent life. I've grown accustomed to the blessings and unfoldings of things Divine, and I'm ever so grateful for the moments when I see 3: 
Three reminds us we are all connected and it is only through this connection that progress can be made.

Three is the birthing of true wisdom.
Three is the equilibrium of the unities.
  • Spirit, Mind, Body
  • Father, Son, Holy Ghost
  • Mother, Father, Child
  • Past, Present, Future
  • Power, Intellect, Love
  • Creator, Destroyer, Sustainer
  • Creation, Preservation, Destruction
  • Thought, Feeling, Emotion

No comments:

Post a Comment