Karma O Networking Events

Listen to internet radio with LotteryDreamer on Blog Talk Radio

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sometimes folks just don't know what to say

I was in the streets today and someone asked me was it true. I said yes and they said "that's not what I heard. Is this her?" "Yes, this is" I said "why do you ask? They simply said, "I was just curious!"

I blessed them and sent them on their way. I pen this note to let anyone who comes across it know. That love won't ever say something about you that isn't true and it will never say something negative about you unless it says it to you first. If someone says they love you but all you hear from their friends, their family and those they associate with is negative things they say about you; they don't love you. They love something about you.

Love never, and I do repeat never, says things behind your back that it can't say in your face.

And for the person that said those things, I know you read here. I'll just say what I said to your face. There will come a day when you love someone the way that I loved you and they will do you the same as you did me. No matter where you turn or to whom you speak, they'll never here words from my mouth that I didn't say to you, first.

The most hurtful thing you could've have ever said was "I used to love you." You should have just been truthful and said, " loved what you used to do for me."

I am praying for your return to enlightenment. Until then, there is nothing we can ever talk about. Ma'at is and will be until the end.

That's what love does.

No comments:

Post a Comment