Karma O Networking Events

Listen to internet radio with LotteryDreamer on Blog Talk Radio

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Reflective, Responsive


I'm an Orange Moon,
Reflecting the light of the sun, 
I'm brighter than before,
BRIGHTER, than ever before,
I'm an Orange moon and I shine so bright
Cause I reflect the light of my Sun.
I praise the day, He looked my way, and smiled at me.
The Sun smiles and I get to smile because I get to stay Orange, 
ORANGE is a power color.  It stimulates, hunger, creativity, vitality and endurance. 
I live in the Aries sun.  Aries is a red lover but sometimes, the fire, the fire in us smolders 
and that is where I am today, smoldering, gentler with a more thoughtful creative spirit leading me today.

Where the Sun acts, the moon reacts.  
I'm ruling the ebb and flow of my physical multi-verse.
I am responsive, receptive and reflective.
I am the mediator between the inner worlds and the outer worlds
I walk in the fulfillment of my destiny.  
VIBRATING IN SPIRITUAL PERFECTION:  My lives will forever abide in the house of 7

No comments:

Post a Comment