Karma O Networking Events

Listen to internet radio with LotteryDreamer on Blog Talk Radio

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

MOVE OVER, Here I come

For those of you who don't know, I'm an ARIES, with a LEO moon and a LEO cardinal.
With those I'm very familiar with, I often tell them, The Aries in me makes me want to climb to great heights.   The Leo in me won't let me starve.
In other words, I don't Pray for Prey. I track it and assimilate!  
Yes, to some it sounds cocky but for me, it's a vow to myself never to be satisfied with the physical.  Spiritual, I am and will ever be!  For there is much to teach and so much more to learn.
With that being said, MERCURY is Directly in alignment with ARIES (mercury aries direct).  What does that mean for people like me?
3/13 Merc/Pluto   Watch my temper and don't take anything to heart.  Humans are learning to be.           Hence Human beings....
3/15 Merc/Jup      Stay humble and bold.  Remember eveything that's good isn't necessarily good for you!
3/18 Merc/Sat      Watch my surrounding, Negative breeds negative (polarize all situations)
4/09 Merc/Sun     Quick witted makes you quick with it.
4/11 Merc/Jup      Happy feelings in the air...
4/23 Merc Direct   No beating around the bush.  Straight and narrow, remember sequences (234)
5/09 Merc/Ven      Stay focused or you'll see double or maybe triples (777, 666, 667, etc)
5/11 Stellium is in Aries (remember 5/09 and 5/11 3/15 and 4/11)
The ARIES in me screams today, MOVE OVER, here I come!
 MERCURY- ARIES -  DIRECT:   1184 1284 421

No comments:

Post a Comment