Karma O Networking Events

Listen to internet radio with LotteryDreamer on Blog Talk Radio

Monday, October 29, 2012

Why we do what we do mitigates, or directs the Karma not Karma......

So, I'm talking to someone I used to know and they say to me,  "You, know, I thought you'd never speak to me again!"

Funny, I thought, then asked.  "Why would you think that?"  

FLASH FORWARD.

My name is Karma for a reason.  That reason being, that there are 4 phases to Karma.  If you don't know them, I won't explain them today, but I will in the near future.  Well Maybe, I should do it now:


1. bija (seed) Our wishes and intentions already exist in subtle form and only later they will manifest in activities.

2. kuta-stha (sprouting) Reactions manifesting after a decision to perform a deed.

3. phalonmukha (fructifying) Reactions already bearing fruits (phala).

4. prarabdha (harvest) Reactions already fulfilled at our birth

Unfortunately for some, they have no idea that I see past some forms of now, therefore they never realize, until it's too late that I've given them passes until I choose to no longer live the existence they think I should have.

Which is why now and henceforth forever more, my belief is that What, and How YOU do things directs the outcome of your now.  It doesn't effect how I treat you!

Lovingly
KO

No comments:

Post a Comment